She had a lovely serene face
Wearing a loving red dress
I first saw her at the road crossing
She vanished, but left me tossing
She disappeared from there
I didn’t know where?
She was looking incredible
as in ocean a bright pebble…..
I searched her daily at that place
Didn’t get any trace, nor the address
That night she met me on street
She smiled didn’t try to meet…
She nodded to meet me
My eyes shone with glee
We had the first date In a park
I was delighted, though was it dark
The time came, when I proposed her
She responded as if we’re stranger
never before I was so helpless!
That made me a reckless.
Five years had passed now
Life now is on fast busy track
She’s become memory of past
That will remain deep in my heart
Kumud Ranjan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Memories by Kumud Ranjan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak