April Swan (3/3/95 / san deigo)
Hello I am Human.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This states that I make mistakes but it will not define who I am in the future.. I believe it but I think sometimes my past will follow me.. But I try to follow it.
Comments about this poem (Hello I am Human. by April Swan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp