Heaven! Heaven! !
Have you ever been to it?
Is it a place or just like Shangri-la?
Where are the citizens of heaven?
Is it for humans or animals?
You exploit me because I want to go there
You led me astray because I want to go to this unknown land
If it's like Shangri-la then exploit me more, then lead me wherever you choose
If Gandhi is there please take me there
I will know it's not heaven only when I see Hitler there
Heaven, hope you are all what the bible says you are?
Hope you are all that the Quran says?
Heaven! Only if everyone could see it
Or maybe earth is heaven
Heaven, what a myth.
FREEMAN DAVID's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hell by FREEMAN DAVID )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Farewell, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Home, 107 tshepzen
- Inanity (2014), MILTON STYNER
- Where once you stood, Edward Clapham
- Thou hast dove eyes, thou hast dove eyes., devon da poet
- Habits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CAN'T GET THERE., Terry Collett
- Blurred vision., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Hundred and Eleven Cranks, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Want Versus Need..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Why we quarrel., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..