Hate Is What I Bought
Silver does not smoke a fire into dollars.
A tie never hangs a rope to tree the blood to your colour.
Flower is white but never snows.
What did why do for you to know.
I whisper and I scream.
I lip my mouth for a kiss when dream.
Far beyond the moon shines the stars.
Behind my wounds burn viscous scars.
Spellbound by the words inked to my skin.
Witches are cast by the demons I let in.
I surrender to your thoughts.
Please forgive me.
Love I never treasured.
Hate is what I bought.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate Is What I Bought by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cold Days (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Clouds, Ronald Chapman
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman
- Winter Crept, hap rochelle
- Meeting Ronald Reagan, Roy Blokker
- Cheat, Ronald Chapman
- Stephen Gill's Divergent Shades, Bijay Kant Dubey