Hate is a disease
Hate is a poison
Contaminates your soul,
Can induce destruction.
I hate you for your color!
For your orientation!
It's the bitter truth of my generation.
Hate creates wars,
Gives gangs an ugly purpose,
Young ones perish on the streets
Unable to envision tomorrow.
Hate is nothing but sorrow!
Why must this feeling exist?
All it does is turn life into shit.
I fear for others like me,
I fear for the future.
Cause with hate in our hearts,
We will continue to repeat the past.
Until we learn,
And let that violent emotion be,
Hatred will rule this world,
Just wait and see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate by Tay'laur Paige )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom