Hate is a disease
Hate is a poison
Contaminates your soul,
Can induce destruction.
I hate you for your color!
For your orientation!
It's the bitter truth of my generation.
Hate creates wars,
Gives gangs an ugly purpose,
Young ones perish on the streets
Unable to envision tomorrow.
Hate is nothing but sorrow!
Why must this feeling exist?
All it does is turn life into shit.
I fear for others like me,
I fear for the future.
Cause with hate in our hearts,
We will continue to repeat the past.
Until we learn,
And let that violent emotion be,
Hatred will rule this world,
Just wait and see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate by Tay'laur Paige )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A LITTLE BIT CRAZY, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara
- LEARNING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- VIRTUES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey