Dorian Petersen Potter
Happy New Year Wishes To You (Whitney)
I wish you
All a very
Year from my
House to yours, may
This year be the best ever!
Make your dreams
Come true for you
The rainbows and
After the rain
The sun will just shine for you.
May this year
Be great for you
Try all the best
You can do it
Set your mark and win the race.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy New Year Wishes To You (Whitney) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman