HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON (Feb 19-2nd bday)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON
Today is your birthday dear little child of mine
Whose touch tells me go on, ' dad be happy'
even sometime life seems so full of malady
and with cowing thunder forcing one to insanity
while ocean of tears flows with much agony.
Son, I have no other gift to give you today
I am so sorry I can't give you even just a candy
For I have nothing left even just a single penny
but I give you a love full of gold and sweet honey
that will always be there to care you till eternity.
I love you son, my little boy on your 2nd birthday
I pray to God that you'll be blessed with humility
and be crowned with strong Faith to the Almighty
that when you grow up you'll be the man I want to be
A man of virtues serving God and humanity.
May you have more birthday to come my Budoy
Long live my dear little son.... Happy Birthday.
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON (Feb 19-2nd bday) by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
- हमें आपके लिए.. hame aapke liye, hasmukh amathalal
- Dusky Day in Dallas, michael walker
- Mom, Barbara Dixion
- I almost was left behind., Sonia Ode Lucci
- Fairyland, Alesia Leach
- Lack of money does not mean lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)