HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON (Feb 19-2nd bday)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON
Today is your birthday dear little child of mine
Whose touch tells me go on, ' dad be happy'
even sometime life seems so full of malady
and with cowing thunder forcing one to insanity
while ocean of tears flows with much agony.
Son, I have no other gift to give you today
I am so sorry I can't give you even just a candy
For I have nothing left even just a single penny
but I give you a love full of gold and sweet honey
that will always be there to care you till eternity.
I love you son, my little boy on your 2nd birthday
I pray to God that you'll be blessed with humility
and be crowned with strong Faith to the Almighty
that when you grow up you'll be the man I want to be
A man of virtues serving God and humanity.
May you have more birthday to come my Budoy
Long live my dear little son.... Happy Birthday.
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON (Feb 19-2nd bday) by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra