Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
Happy Birthday My Ex.
I wish you lie to me again
That you loved me, this day!
It gave me pain, pain in my soul
When I found out that I couldn't talk
To you anymore,
And I couldn't call your num again,
I realised that you used me like a playing doll,
I thought you knew it,
I really loved you like no other.
I just wish that this day
Can be forever,
Atleast I write to you again, and again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY........... .............,
And the whole world would read it,
That I'm happy again,
I'd you in my life.
There are certain songs
I couldn't hear,
Cuz they tend to remind me of you,
But I'm happy they're sang
On this special day,
Happy blessed birthday.
I'm now another guy, Writing
You a happy birthday poem,
Happy Blessed Birthday......... ...........
Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
' Breaking up. It happens kind of suddenly.
One minute, you're holding hands walking down the street,
and the next minute, you're lying on the floor crying and all the good CDs are missing '
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday My Ex. by Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Listening to the radio in the Afternoon, Angell Afinowi
- We Want Democracy, Now., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Cantus lacrimosus, Angell Afinowi
- Rest My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- Life's like a compote of the desserts, Mark Heathcote
- I fade away into the light, Anu Shraddha
- Neo-Classic Tasweer/Hindi/Urdu, Aftab Alam
- The awkward Moment, Angell Afinowi
- Loo Prints, Phil Soar
- Listen, Mariam de Haan