Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
Happy Birthday My Ex.
I wish you lie to me again
That you loved me, this day!
It gave me pain, pain in my soul
When I found out that I couldn't talk
To you anymore,
And I couldn't call your num again,
I realised that you used me like a playing doll,
I thought you knew it,
I really loved you like no other.
I just wish that this day
Can be forever,
Atleast I write to you again, and again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY........... .............,
And the whole world would read it,
That I'm happy again,
I'd you in my life.
There are certain songs
I couldn't hear,
Cuz they tend to remind me of you,
But I'm happy they're sang
On this special day,
Happy blessed birthday.
I'm now another guy, Writing
You a happy birthday poem,
Happy Blessed Birthday......... ...........
Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
' Breaking up. It happens kind of suddenly.
One minute, you're holding hands walking down the street,
and the next minute, you're lying on the floor crying and all the good CDs are missing '
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday My Ex. by Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas )
- The Keladi People, Ismim Putera
- 159. The Book of my Life, John Westlake
- Words were golden, hasmukh amathalal
- The Allen Chronicles, Romella Kitchens
- My eyes, Cee Bea
- E-rated poemier-all us, Elvis Airohi
- April Woman, Salma Jayyusi
- The Ship of Love, Salma Jayyusi
- Censorious Ignorance, michael walkerjohn
- Ludio ludius Lego, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Cross, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)