Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
Happy Birthday My Ex.
I wish you lie to me again
That you loved me, this day!
It gave me pain, pain in my soul
When I found out that I couldn't talk
To you anymore,
And I couldn't call your num again,
I realised that you used me like a playing doll,
I thought you knew it,
I really loved you like no other.
I just wish that this day
Can be forever,
Atleast I write to you again, and again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY........... .............,
And the whole world would read it,
That I'm happy again,
I'd you in my life.
There are certain songs
I couldn't hear,
Cuz they tend to remind me of you,
But I'm happy they're sang
On this special day,
Happy blessed birthday.
I'm now another guy, Writing
You a happy birthday poem,
Happy Blessed Birthday......... ...........
Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
' Breaking up. It happens kind of suddenly.
One minute, you're holding hands walking down the street,
and the next minute, you're lying on the floor crying and all the good CDs are missing '
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday My Ex. by Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas )
- A.Blok, May's been cruel...- translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- The Secret of My love, Hanh Chau
- Submission of Poem, Vera Sidhwa
- The Hungry, Randy McClave
- You are not changed, ramesh rai
- The Poet called Light, Light Mark
- Stripes, Mike Acker
- Rocks like Milky Ways, Mikey Bachman
- Opportunities, Peter S. Quinn
- We Should Be Glad, Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- A Ballad of Death, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)