Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
Happy Birthday My Ex.
I wish you lie to me again
That you loved me, this day!
It gave me pain, pain in my soul
When I found out that I couldn't talk
To you anymore,
And I couldn't call your num again,
I realised that you used me like a playing doll,
I thought you knew it,
I really loved you like no other.
I just wish that this day
Can be forever,
Atleast I write to you again, and again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY........... .............,
And the whole world would read it,
That I'm happy again,
I'd you in my life.
There are certain songs
I couldn't hear,
Cuz they tend to remind me of you,
But I'm happy they're sang
On this special day,
Happy blessed birthday.
I'm now another guy, Writing
You a happy birthday poem,
Happy Blessed Birthday......... ...........
Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
' Breaking up. It happens kind of suddenly.
One minute, you're holding hands walking down the street,
and the next minute, you're lying on the floor crying and all the good CDs are missing '
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday My Ex. by Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas )
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao