Happy Birthday Jerry!
When I heard about his birthday
from the ''birdie'' Adrienne
I thought I better write a poem
to celebrate this man.
His heart is young as ever.
His soul has touched us all.
He always seems to be there
when a troubled one may call.
If I had lots of money
I'd buy something you could use....
but since I'm just a ''po' folk''
I'll say Happy Birthday Mr. Hughes!
Mary Nagy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday Jerry! by Mary Nagy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess