Happy Birthday Jerry!
When I heard about his birthday
from the ''birdie'' Adrienne
I thought I better write a poem
to celebrate this man.
His heart is young as ever.
His soul has touched us all.
He always seems to be there
when a troubled one may call.
If I had lots of money
I'd buy something you could use....
but since I'm just a ''po' folk''
I'll say Happy Birthday Mr. Hughes!
Mary Nagy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday Jerry! by Mary Nagy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal