Happy Birthday Jerry!
When I heard about his birthday
from the ''birdie'' Adrienne
I thought I better write a poem
to celebrate this man.
His heart is young as ever.
His soul has touched us all.
He always seems to be there
when a troubled one may call.
If I had lots of money
I'd buy something you could use....
but since I'm just a ''po' folk''
I'll say Happy Birthday Mr. Hughes!
Mary Nagy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday Jerry! by Mary Nagy )
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest