This is not another day
just passing by.
This is the day to rewind,
to search through your mind.
Finding the memorable moments
of the life that you’ve lived.
To appreciate all the peoples around you
and all the smiles you’ve received.
I promise you that our friendship will stay this way.
So my dearest friend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy birthday, Blue Eyes!
Maria Haugen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday! by Maria Haugen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp