Udiah (witness to Yah)
Happenstance, the cry of evolution
All matter just came into existence
Forward progression is its solution
Reoccurrence only happens by chance
Are the laws of the universe constant?
Or do they change like the thoughts of one's mind
Only existing 'til nature's recant
Awaiting some great event to unwind?
Don't the same processes come to repeat?
Then, where are those missing links that once were?
Would not Divine intervention complete
The many variables that occur?
Vanity to believe just happenstance
Believing in God is the circumstance.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happenstance by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald