Guns are near!
Guns are here, guns are there
Guns are the future
The one, which is near
Honours given to those who died
Those who saved
Preparing to shoot
The vital other
Never knowing the enemy
Never getting attached
To a single human
In several countries
Knowing that life
Is a gift to them
Knowing that life is short
I’m sure many a people would say
What harm can it do?
Give life a shot! ! !
Ruth Rayment's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guns are near! by Ruth Rayment )
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid