Green, Green, and More Green
There is green everywhere,
even in peoples' hair.Some
on hands, some on shirts.
There is green everywhere!
Green, green, and more green.
I think I'm going crazy over green.
If you don't wear green you get pinched,
then you'll start to itch.
So many people are obsessed with green.
Green Spring, green air.Green feet, green wheat, green meat.
Green isn't very neat!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Green, Green, and More Green by Autumn Howard )
- Chadjeordie, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Miss Fatma, Ali Nawroz
- Everything Goes On, Fatima Nusairat
- From Fear to Greed..., Mr. Nobody
- Abandonment's Pain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lingerings, Stephen Warren Williams
- Love is Heaven's Bliss, Aftab Alam
- Nobody F-in' Loves Me! : D, Mr. Nobody
- Waiting Solo, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When My Death Comes, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)