Offering Your things to You is a great offering
I am Yours and I am offering myself to You.
By offering myself to You, O my dear
See I am very happy.
I declared myself as Your slave, my dear
And it is Your greatness that You make me
A jewel of Your crown and further
You disclosed that You depend on me,
I am very loving to You
I have a full right over You and over your heart.
I am free from all worries, see
As I have no property no bondage
As I am with You and You are with me always
I have no desire of my own either to live
Or to die or to have favorable circumstances.
I only Pray You O my dear, to enable me not to forget You
In whatever circumstance I am placed by You
Here on this earth or there in heaven or in hell
In childhood in Youth or in old age
Honored or dishonored, happy or sad.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Great Offering by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
- Agree for help, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)