Offering Your things to You is a great offering
I am Yours and I am offering myself to You.
By offering myself to You, O my dear
See I am very happy.
I declared myself as Your slave, my dear
And it is Your greatness that You make me
A jewel of Your crown and further
You disclosed that You depend on me,
I am very loving to You
I have a full right over You and over your heart.
I am free from all worries, see
As I have no property no bondage
As I am with You and You are with me always
I have no desire of my own either to live
Or to die or to have favorable circumstances.
I only Pray You O my dear, to enable me not to forget You
In whatever circumstance I am placed by You
Here on this earth or there in heaven or in hell
In childhood in Youth or in old age
Honored or dishonored, happy or sad.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Great Offering by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Believed In You, Lilly Emery
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmai Uppu
- overleg, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmai Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar