Good Morning Poet
I gladly spread the butter with some jam
The type that's made of many words
Be spoke your gracious poetry jam
Tweeting merrily, like chorus birds
or trickling water in rivers, brooks
across the meadows, butterfly flirts
with many flowers and lively force
Good morn, good day, an early day
I wish you well in every way!
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Morning Poet by Philo Yan )
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath