Sorrows comes and go away
just like anything.
You want only to be brave
enough to face them.
Smell the fragrance of mourning breeze
listen, how birds are talking
and merry making
how they are busy.
Look the blue freshness of sky
He is silent,
Covers the whole earth
with love and care.
by, sarojini pattayat.-30/03/2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good morning by sarojini pattayat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas