Sorrows comes and go away
just like anything.
You want only to be brave
enough to face them.
Smell the fragrance of mourning breeze
listen, how birds are talking
and merry making
how they are busy.
Look the blue freshness of sky
He is silent,
Covers the whole earth
with love and care.
by, sarojini pattayat.-30/03/2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good morning by sarojini pattayat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi