God's Best Of Life
I love my wife more than I do myself
She has the most control over my behavior.
I live to serve her and my Lord of love
As I rejoice the blessings of my Savior.
Our world has its evil, glorious, selfish and unkind,
Givers, takers, liars, heroes, cheats and in-between.
The best of life is our passion for others
For without love we stay stressed-out, hopeless and mean.
All the stars of Heaven’s handbook of Divine life
Had someone they could not help but love.
They transformed their ways to bless their days
As God watched, judged and whispered from above.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Comments about this poem (God's Best Of Life by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi