God's Best Of Life
I love my wife more than I do myself
She has the most control over my behavior.
I live to serve her and my Lord of love
As I rejoice the blessings of my Savior.
Our world has its evil, glorious, selfish and unkind,
Givers, takers, liars, heroes, cheats and in-between.
The best of life is our passion for others
For without love we stay stressed-out, hopeless and mean.
All the stars of Heaven’s handbook of Divine life
Had someone they could not help but love.
They transformed their ways to bless their days
As God watched, judged and whispered from above.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Comments about this poem (God's Best Of Life by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira