God of Individualism (psalm)
Oh lord, I shall wait upon you my God;
In life and death my voice shall praise your name.
I can feel it though I can see you not
In the flowing stream, stormy sea and still mountains.
You made the ugly and the beauty
According to nature, nations and their kinds.
I can feel the life fountain rhythms coursing in rhymes
Into the field, the basket fruits and our daily meals,
The nymph, elves, man and beast in different kinds.
You made the rain and sun to bring us relief,
And by your will you bring life from the deep.
O lord, I shall wait upon you my God.
In the wilderness and spring I am your lamb.
Everything you created within and outside the sun,
My lord, my God, is perfect. You give power
In perfection for man's good and evil with ends.
The infinite voice of the running spring,
Flowing into the withered root of divine tree,
That binds Christians, Islamists and traditionalists.
Does God prefer one of the branches to the other? but silently
I think that God does not judge by religion but deed.
pedro moshood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (God of Individualism (psalm) by pedro moshood )
- The Crosse Of Christ, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Love is complete, gajanan mishra
- When you know God, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Hymn, Sir Henry Wotton
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CIV, Sir Henry Wotton
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
- Shaking Off The Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Golden Glow, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Prayer, Nicholas Breton
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)