God of Individualism (psalm)
Oh lord, I shall wait upon you my God;
In life and death my voice shall praise your name.
I can feel it though I can see you not
In the flowing stream, stormy sea and still mountains.
You made the ugly and the beauty
According to nature, nations and their kinds.
I can feel the life fountain rhythms coursing in rhymes
Into the field, the basket fruits and our daily meals,
The nymph, elves, man and beast in different kinds.
You made the rain and sun to bring us relief,
And by your will you bring life from the deep.
O lord, I shall wait upon you my God.
In the wilderness and spring I am your lamb.
Everything you created within and outside the sun,
My lord, my God, is perfect. You give power
In perfection for man's good and evil with ends.
The infinite voice of the running spring,
Flowing into the withered root of divine tree,
That binds Christians, Islamists and traditionalists.
Does God prefer one of the branches to the other? but silently
I think that God does not judge by religion but deed.
pedro moshood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (God of Individualism (psalm) by pedro moshood )
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
- Paradise Rhyme, Eleonor Santiago
- To the Depths, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(15 September 1889 – 22 May 1948)