God of Individualism (psalm)
Oh lord, I shall wait upon you my God;
In life and death my voice shall praise your name.
I can feel it though I can see you not
In the flowing stream, stormy sea and still mountains.
You made the ugly and the beauty
According to nature, nations and their kinds.
I can feel the life fountain rhythms coursing in rhymes
Into the field, the basket fruits and our daily meals,
The nymph, elves, man and beast in different kinds.
You made the rain and sun to bring us relief,
And by your will you bring life from the deep.
O lord, I shall wait upon you my God.
In the wilderness and spring I am your lamb.
Everything you created within and outside the sun,
My lord, my God, is perfect. You give power
In perfection for man's good and evil with ends.
The infinite voice of the running spring,
Flowing into the withered root of divine tree,
That binds Christians, Islamists and traditionalists.
Does God prefer one of the branches to the other? but silently
I think that God does not judge by religion but deed.
pedro moshood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (God of Individualism (psalm) by pedro moshood )
- Poet's mind, hasmukh amathalal
- Senses Flavorful Sounds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Behind everything, SALINI NAIR
- Fall Leaves, Leonard Dabydeen
- Rinsed Clean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating Photos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If I Should Die Some Tuesday..., Frank Avon
- Transformed womaniser, Kwalo Voro
- Gathering Broken Glasses By I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Filling Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)