God of Individualism (psalm)
Oh lord, I shall wait upon you my God;
In life and death my voice shall praise your name.
I can feel it though I can see you not
In the flowing stream, stormy sea and still mountains.
You made the ugly and the beauty
According to nature, nations and their kinds.
I can feel the life fountain rhythms coursing in rhymes
Into the field, the basket fruits and our daily meals,
The nymph, elves, man and beast in different kinds.
You made the rain and sun to bring us relief,
And by your will you bring life from the deep.
O lord, I shall wait upon you my God.
In the wilderness and spring I am your lamb.
Everything you created within and outside the sun,
My lord, my God, is perfect. You give power
In perfection for man's good and evil with ends.
The infinite voice of the running spring,
Flowing into the withered root of divine tree,
That binds Christians, Islamists and traditionalists.
Does God prefer one of the branches to the other? but silently
I think that God does not judge by religion but deed.
pedro moshood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (God of Individualism (psalm) by pedro moshood )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- love so pure, love so true, kat tommany
- THE MIDDLE GROUND, Satish Verma
- bonds of friendship, kat tommany
- valentine's day, kat tommany
- can i be your valentine's day, kat tommany
- Even If Broken, Lyn Paul
- forever and always yours, kat tommany
- The constant rewards of the will to comm.., Dan Reynolds
- Meelo paidal chalkar tumko, tumse milwan.., VIJAY SINGH BHADORIYA
- Secretly Loving You, Reagan A. Latumbo