GOD IS KING = By Most Published Poet On The Web!
We all do better when we let God take the lead
Husbands, wives, moms, dads, daughters or son.
David beat Goliath because God was within him
Commanding to stand his ground and not run.
Despite everything, we belong to God All Mighty
Whose intentions are the blessings of mankind.
It’s up to the faithful to live His example
Of what transpires when our purpose is Divine.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, “Jesus Says”,
Blessed are those who worry and morn.
Blessed are the meek and the hungry, “Mathew-5
Blessed are the hearts and souls that are torn
To bless is to showcase God’s Divine will
To hearts and souls besides just our own.
God’s word always rules both nighttime the day
As the seeds of His greatness are and sown.
Blessings come to those who pray to prosper
And because of their effort, giving and trust.
God is King and we are His subjects
Always motivated to complete what we must.
By Tom Zart
Most Published Poet
On The Web
'To book Tom Zart for guest appearances, product, or services, contact Raymond L. LaPietra-Exclusive Personal Manager,913-681-7750 (office) , 8802 W.147th Terrace Overland Park, Kansas 66221.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD IS KING = By Most Published Poet On The Web! by Tom Zart )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Rosy - 2, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Nangalum Manidan Than!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Time For Healing and Time to Love, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Merry-Christmas, gajanan mishra
- The best of surrenders, A. Jayaprakash Jayaprakash P ..
- This world is yours, gajanan mishra
- Wrapped Around Your Finger, Amber Carr
- With full freedom, hasmukh amathalal
- તે જ જોવાનું..tej jovaanu, hasmukh amathalal
- Sounds, Vera Sidhwa