gHosT oF PaIn
TEaRdRoPs from MY EyEs.
PRoDucEd FOR THE STARS.
AT thIs POiNt IN any oF My TimES.
DIspLAyEd bY THe mId oF the nigHT.
iNtO THe uNIveRSE i staRe.
BEYoND tHe far.
BEYoND mY own eCho.
BeyoND tHE REacHInG.
i seARCH tHe HEaVeNS wITHOUT a SOuNd.
ThE MooN is At tHe TUrNIng PoINT.
THe OnE WhICH sHINes AT fuLL.
wHAt i Need is YoUR TouCh.
OnE I Miss toO mUCH.
iNSIDe WhAt iS knowN TO Me.
The kiNdNeSs fRoM Your lovE.
EmpTINESs whiCH BuRns.
i have tO hATe.
i HAvE nOWherE to TURN.
WiTHOUt YOU, i aM lOst.
I fEeL sHADoWeD BY THe crOSS.
I wAnt YOU BACK, IN MY ArmS.
WHerE yOU SO EaSiLy Do BElONG.
seNSELess i am, conFUSed.
EVEN to tHe mOre.
evEn PASt What'S mOst.
eveRYthing Is whaT haPpeneD.
evErYThIng tHaT cOUlD Be INCoRREctlY WRONg.
so YoU WERe TakEn.
fAr TOO quicKLY.
WhAT Is wORsE To FEEl THE WorSt.
I AM standing By youR GRAve.
IT iS DaY.
bUt it is NiGHt.
I Am reADiNG MY NamE.
EnGrAVeD ON YouR StOne of TomBs.
can the RIDdLE Be.
ThaT i rEFUSe To sEE.
thE trutH whiCh diED iNsIDE oF Me.
did i PASSED.
was I nEVeR thE ONe That was sAveD.
am I THe GhoSt oF pAIn.
AM i LOst.
aM I Insane.
bURnIng wITh my sCars.
wItHin My SoRRow.
I Can NOt BE fReeD.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (gHosT oF PaIn by Unic Cjonr )
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Anecdote of the Jar, Wallace Stevens
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- How real is This Truth?, michael walkerjohn
- What Bhagavad Gita is not, Bashyam Narayanan
- Sold, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Pain, Pain Knows No Race, Hebert Logerie
- God's Hands Of Love, Tom Zart
- Alone, Samantha Gronn
- David, Casey Renee Kiser
- She Stuck Her Butt Out At Me..., wanderer sailor
- Nine Views of the Huangshan, Paul Hartal
- Trying to Say Goodbye, Bijay Kant Dubey