There is a thing somewhere
Existing in this world
It is the thing that shines
More sparkling than a pearl.
It starts with F
And ends with P
And it is one of the things
Which is liked by me.
It’s a ten letter word
Consisting of two syllables
And sometimes in Maths
They are called variables.
It has a very big meaning
Important for people of all ages
The meaning is such big which
Cannot be described in some pages.
The wonderful thing described above is
What is called friendship
And mind you a thing my friends
It is not a sailing ship.
But a fact about friendship is
It is a very difficult work to tell
The meaning of friendship, without which
One will end up in hell.
It lightens up the life of a person
Like the stars of the sky
But it’s also delicate like glass
Which can break up in a sigh.
Friendship Day is celebrated as
Friends can change the life of the people
That is why take care of them
As because they are very essential.
Ashmita Saha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Ashmita Saha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh