The blood of man too changes,
The brook too flees its bank,
Everyone comes and goes,
Lover too find other ways.
After being a friend one fled,
Lastly you and me meet again,
You are here, my blossom,
The flower, the friend whom I love.
The fountain of this hidden life,
Its friendship and we really fair,
Because the fate has made us meet,
It too understands our friendship's worth.
Let's stay together in each-other's heart's
Because what matters is you and me...
Kanishk Dang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Friends Forever by Kanishk Dang )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla