You set me free and free i shall be and your right you should have no sympathy because sympathy shall have me.
daniel wentz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free Me by daniel wentz )
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra