The labour of quiet inner thought,
there is no payment!
But the idea of self manoeuvring,
or to encounter somewhere,
where all seems lost,
But is it, only if one
tells oneself, this
has happened or must be...
It's not there...
Unless the light deceives,
At that, suspended feeling,
Then fade to the right
of a complete strangers eyes,
hesitant, don't know you...
No I don't even know what I know?
Even after years of rehearsals,
Words that we hear and fear
after years and years,
Of self implication!
Did I actually find out,
what I really wanted to find out?
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Found by GRANT FRASER )
- Anti-depressant, Steve Lang
- My Hometown., Tony Adah
- O Come Sit By Me Awhile, Julian Mann
- How to Fall in Love, Wojciech D Kolesnik
- Flying bird, gajanan mishra
- What is the Grass?, Lee Ann Brown
- Some poets are there, gajanan mishra
- The Gamekeeper, David Lewis Paget
- Observing Teenagers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Promises, Saul hernandez
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Unborn, Sharon Olds
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)