Waltz For Zizi
Have it all.
I have no use for a such dream.
Since you left, it has become useless,
to carry it, under this blue sky.
You're not looking back,
and why would you?
I have only words to give.
Words and love.
But they're not heavy enough
to keep your hand in mine,
and I never meant them to be.
My words, are not chains for your ankles
but wings, to glue on your back.
Wings, to get you rid of your pain,
and now, of me.
It's no use to bring you back.
You're a winged creature,
not a flower, for me to water
with my rain, so,
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever, Farewell! by Waltz For Zizi )
Did you read them?
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Blue Lotus, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Omnipresent should, gajanan mishra