Of Muses And Other Ghosts
Have it all.
I have no use for a such dream.
Since you left, it has become useless,
to carry it, under this blue sky.
You're not looking back,
and why would you?
I have only words to give.
Words and love.
But they're not heavy enough
to keep your hand in mine,
and I never meant them to be.
My words, are not chains for your ankles
but wings, to glue on your back.
Wings, to get you rid of your pain,
and now, of me.
It's no use to bring you back.
You're a winged creature,
not a flower, for me to water
with my rain, so,
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever, Farewell! by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh