Ask me why and I will find the answer,
Ask me the way and I will guide your footsteps,
Question the reason and I will justify the action,
If you are worried, I will be beside you,
If you need me, I will be There for you,
If you need comfort I will hold you,
If you need love I will love you,
if you need to love I will caress you,
I will not make demands on you,
I am there by your side whenever you need me.
your presence uplifts me,
Together we are as one,
without you life is empty,
But with you life is fun.
Now and forever
Always in tune,
Hold my hand now,
And I'll take you to the moon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For You by Damian Cranney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...