Fool and Greed
I still have my very great debt to pay;
Oh! I don't have money anyway,
But I have luxurious stuff- a lot -
Bought with that loan.
Now, they need to be sold
In order to pay my debt,
And hence, I have nothing left.
I used to be a happy man indeed,
But now, I'm sad because of my greed.
- Barney Martin -
Possawat Piankij's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fool and Greed by Possawat Piankij )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Raise Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns