Fool and Greed
I still have my very great debt to pay;
Oh! I don't have money anyway,
But I have luxurious stuff- a lot -
Bought with that loan.
Now, they need to be sold
In order to pay my debt,
And hence, I have nothing left.
I used to be a happy man indeed,
But now, I'm sad because of my greed.
- Barney Martin -
Possawat Piankij's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fool and Greed by Possawat Piankij )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma