You know how beautiful is thy Flower, When I wrote this, I got lost in thee hour.. Flower there are so many different kinds, when you smell it, it's like getting drunk on wine. But the smell of a flower is so great, when I wrote this line, My arm began to shake. I notice that a wild flower is so free, when I see one on the road, I have to stop and see. Because I love the color on a flower, it will eat my heart in one devour. One Of the color that really show, it would be the pink, it get the blood flowing, and the heart begins to sink. I know that there is nothing perfect in the world, but when I see a flower, I twist and I twirl. Like the one 'Fred Astaire', ' you know that Flowers, are what give us are air? But remember what I tell you, A Flower has my favorite blue, A blue Flower is a lily, forgive me if this poem was a little silly.
Gentle Man's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flower by Gentle Man )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal