Ramesh T A
Floating In Air!
Full Moon shining bright over land,
Gentle breeze flowing as river on
I fly in my dreams all night long...!
Dress flowing like wave by breeze
I feel like an angel coming from up
Above all transparent clouds all over!
A fantasy world illuminated by Stars
Silent and serene the atmosphere is
That I can only whisper in the night!
A song I feel like singing in the calm,
But I don't want to disturb night mood
That is beautiful under Moon light...!
Silence of Universe is so awesome.....
That I forget myself I am floating in air....!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Floating In Air! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico
- T. V. Premiere, Sandra Feldman
- Exclusive Few Lines Designed For....., Geetha Jayakumar
- नहीं करेंगे एतबार.. Nahi Karenge, hasmukh amathalal
- Voiceless Prayer, Kate Harrington
- Lines, Kate Harrington