Riding on a pony
From far alien land,
Along with a daze soul
And dry dizzy hand.
Stopped for a while,
Lessening, i weary man,
Beside a freeze lake
And under a peepal aegis stand.
Astonish! From where the fairy come,
Flory dressed and a head band,
Eyes are blue, cheeks are red,
Twisted wrist; belong to which clan.
Dancing singing a fairy song,
Climbing down the hill with care,
I feel energetic love arise in me and
This tune will play permanent melody for ever.
kalyan mech's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (First sight by kalyan mech )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard