Fight My Battle
There where difficulty erupts like a volcano,
l will seek solace in God my Creator.
There where the sorrow and horror of life meets in a border,
l will seek refuge in God my warrior.
There where loneliness becomes my food and cragginess my mood,
l will seek companion with God my anchor.
There where the struggles and grudges of life giggles me to my face,
l will embrace the grace to praise my God.
There where the pains of life cause me to rain down tears,
l will groan to praise my Maker.
There where tears becomes my drink and fears my sting,
l will trust and hope in God.
At the foot of worries,
He will console and walk in me.
At the soot of sorrows,
He will uphold and walk with me.
At the mud of mourning,
He will comfort and walk through me.
At the venyard of life,
He will water and work for me.
At the vage of rage,
He will throne and walk around me.
There where all hope is lost and my enemies compass me in battle,
He will defend and fight for my freedom in battle.
Valentine Mbagu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fight My Battle by Valentine Mbagu )
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada