Fight My Battle
There where difficulty erupts like a volcano,
l will seek solace in God my Creator.
There where the sorrow and horror of life meets in a border,
l will seek refuge in God my warrior.
There where loneliness becomes my food and cragginess my mood,
l will seek companion with God my anchor.
There where the struggles and grudges of life giggles me to my face,
l will embrace the grace to praise my God.
There where the pains of life cause me to rain down tears,
l will groan to praise my Maker.
There where tears becomes my drink and fears my sting,
l will trust and hope in God.
At the foot of worries,
He will console and walk in me.
At the soot of sorrows,
He will uphold and walk with me.
At the mud of mourning,
He will comfort and walk through me.
At the venyard of life,
He will water and work for me.
At the vage of rage,
He will throne and walk around me.
There where all hope is lost and my enemies compass me in battle,
He will defend and fight for my freedom in battle.
Valentine Mbagu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fight My Battle by Valentine Mbagu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries