Ferris wheel talks
to make him interesting
tell him that you are with your other
famous friends in the bar
drinking the best beer in town
and you are enjoying the talks of the
to include him, (and he would be too
curious what about him that you are all
and you make stories, here and there
precisely to make him alive again
when in fact, you and your famous
had been talking about religion,
philosophy, politics, and
about this incessant Ferris wheels
of war and peace.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.