It stayed there hanging,
Motionless, airless though.
It came to live,
Rejoice, enjoy the life.
Life donated by the
What happened to it?
I hope it relive
Lets hope so.
Hope! Hope is hoping on hope.
The donated hopes on donator,
Donator hopes on another.
Whom to hope?
How to hope?
Which hope, what hope.
Hope to move,
Hope to enjoy,
Enjoy the joyless joy,
Enjoy the lifeless life,
How to do so.
Hoping it will hope.
Then take it,
Bring in the motion,
Bring in the air.
Air to breath you,
Motion to touch you.
Come on! show it,
Throw it to motionless,
Lifeless, airless one.
Khaleelulla syed.A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fan by Khaleelulla syed.A )
- Over Time, Fatima Nusairat
- Truth is that, gajanan mishra
- FUCHSIA, Aminath Neena
- love is an 8 ball- it is decidedly so, Mandolyn ...
- Rising of a New Day Through Shine, Rohit Sapra
- Sad Cloud, ramesh rai
- I am carnival, Havilah
- Creative Musical Juces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Finally Found Our Home, Michael McParland
- Distance doesn't matter, Antonio Liao
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)