It stayed there hanging,
Motionless, airless though.
It came to live,
Rejoice, enjoy the life.
Life donated by the
What happened to it?
I hope it relive
Lets hope so.
Hope! Hope is hoping on hope.
The donated hopes on donator,
Donator hopes on another.
Whom to hope?
How to hope?
Which hope, what hope.
Hope to move,
Hope to enjoy,
Enjoy the joyless joy,
Enjoy the lifeless life,
How to do so.
Hoping it will hope.
Then take it,
Bring in the motion,
Bring in the air.
Air to breath you,
Motion to touch you.
Come on! show it,
Throw it to motionless,
Lifeless, airless one.
Khaleelulla syed.A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fan by Khaleelulla syed.A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I Dream of Her, Olufayo Ezekiel
- I realized why we get hurt, Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- That fatal day to all, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 10, Michael P. McParland
- Secularism in true sense, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mark o Connor's ballad of a man from sno.., Juwon Daniel
- you need to know: (, Manauwer Raza
- Solitary song, gajanan mishra
- To Sleep I Go, Michael P. McParland