It stayed there hanging,
Motionless, airless though.
It came to live,
Rejoice, enjoy the life.
Life donated by the
What happened to it?
I hope it relive
Lets hope so.
Hope! Hope is hoping on hope.
The donated hopes on donator,
Donator hopes on another.
Whom to hope?
How to hope?
Which hope, what hope.
Hope to move,
Hope to enjoy,
Enjoy the joyless joy,
Enjoy the lifeless life,
How to do so.
Hoping it will hope.
Then take it,
Bring in the motion,
Bring in the air.
Air to breath you,
Motion to touch you.
Come on! show it,
Throw it to motionless,
Lifeless, airless one.
Khaleelulla syed.A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fan by Khaleelulla syed.A )
- In Search of Hercule Poirot, Deborah Eker
- Modern Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- READ, READ, READ THE BOOK, Michael P. Johnson
- Different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Are you really?, Maxim Pokalyuhin
- The pain and pricks., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The maiden poem...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Loves silent vigil, Erato
- I Miss You., sanjay Pathak
- I am Sorry., sanjay Pathak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1886 - 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)