Dorian Petersen Potter
Evening (Free Style)
The evening is coming back one more time,
And the birds are now gone, for the day,
When the evening comes is a wonderful sight,
It's nice to see that you're alive, another day;
Then all sudden the night will be here again,
And another day one more time will be done,
And the night, will start painting all the sky,
With different shades of blue that will be shown,
And you know that very soon, another night shall come now,
As you can see all those pretty colours all over the sky,
Pinks, mauvs, oranges and purples of so many shades too,
Displayed all over the sky as the day is going away;
You can notice all these beautiful colors and shades
If you pay close attention as you look at the sky,
As each evening with their last dying breath and proudly
Says goodbye to you and me, and glorifies God each day.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evening (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...