Evasive rich red rose
velvet petals shyness be
shield of thorns protecting thee
in pursuit, one senses, do not see.
For one who sees but do not sense
The Rose removes perfume presence
She shows her thorn in which she's born
Will leave invader in pain, forlorn.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evasive Rose by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath