Can you imagine the beauty of sea at sunrise and sunset?
When the golden sun shines and smiles to you.
When the sky looks orange and releases you
In this time, you feel relaxed...and you feel you are in utopia.
According to me, what makes me happy
filled up with glee
to look and talk to this endless and eternal sea
In the other side, we have to thank its creator'ALLAH'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternal sea by merna ibrahim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Farewell Summer., richard harris
- SHARING GOD'S GIFTS, Tom Zart
- So Hard, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- I wish to tell you, gajanan mishra
- LOVE....................., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- My Mind Paints, Kyle Schlicher
- The Black Cat With The Burning Eyes Jump.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Chatia Baba, The Lord of The Woods!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Held You In My Arms, Kyle Schlicher
- i'm tired..., Cherryl Ann Ilustre