NOAA declares a 50% probability
of rain this evening.
Outside I walk my dog -
a pleasant balmy evening -
the drop is felt on right arm
face upward, nothing else is felt.
Dog walk continues
dog stops to pee
another drop is felt
face towards sky
nothing is felt
deciding to go across street
a drop is felt -
sidewalk is checked -
We proceed a football field’s length
rain is felt -
rain is not seen -
with a 50% probability
Poet Other Poems
- * A Prose Quote from Walt Whitman Approp...
- :) God in Texas
- :) Friendship's Costs
- :) Second Cookie?
- :) Two Young Women Starting Well
- :) Marriage Anniversary
- :) Mom Remembered Past Her Death's Ann...
- :) My Dad's Classic Faith
- :) Of Icons That Hum, VROOM and Someti...
- :) Recipe For A Perfect Cup Of Coffee
- :) Reflection on Three Robert Frost Po...
- :) Russia
- :) Yes, Professor Cohen!
- :) Advice To A Poet On Witness Of His A...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.