Which can not
If the daughter-in-law
Commit any mistake.
If the poet commit
Tell it is not right.
If the wife commit mistake
Talk not to her.
Punish not parents, teachers
Priest and great men
If they commit mistakes.
If son commit mistake
Directly tell him.
If a child commits mistake
Love him and give sufficient affections.
If the relatives commit mistakes
Give not foods.
If the servants commit mistakes
Allow not to enter the house.
If you yourself commit mistake
Surrender yourself to Almighty God
And try to love and be in truth.
Remember, this world is
Only for the person who are
Far away from mistakes.
Mistake is but common for a man
Just endure and try to cure
In other ways with gentle manner
And showing good behaviour.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
Comments about this poem (Endure by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- You are imperishable, gajanan mishra
- E a Lua e as Estrelas e o Mundo, Gabriela Laufer
- Flower, Cee Bea
- Lavender, Cee Bea
- THE SHRIEK, Satish Verma
- The Terror, David Lewis Paget
- Union - within us, gajanan mishra
- Haiku(GOD), Aftab Alam
- chaos of Christmas near, lee fones
- The earth is moving, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)