Which can not
If the daughter-in-law
Commit any mistake.
If the poet commit
Tell it is not right.
If the wife commit mistake
Talk not to her.
Punish not parents, teachers
Priest and great men
If they commit mistakes.
If son commit mistake
Directly tell him.
If a child commits mistake
Love him and give sufficient affections.
If the relatives commit mistakes
Give not foods.
If the servants commit mistakes
Allow not to enter the house.
If you yourself commit mistake
Surrender yourself to Almighty God
And try to love and be in truth.
Remember, this world is
Only for the person who are
Far away from mistakes.
Mistake is but common for a man
Just endure and try to cure
In other ways with gentle manner
And showing good behaviour.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
Comments about this poem (Endure by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Suffocation, Leong Ming Loong
- My Mind's Eye, Margaret Alice Second
- Ego, Leong Ming Loong
- OPGANDA/COM≡오피뷰≡ UEFA ∥강서오피대박∥▣∥종로오피∥, cisnkxld cisnkxld
- OPGANDA/COM≡오피뷰≡ UEFA ∥서초오피대박∥▣∥동대문오피∥, cisnkxld cisnkxld
- iphone6+▣오피뷰▣ 서초오피 동대문오피 논란「OPGANDA/COM」, cisnkxld cisnkxld
- Am I a cynic?, Khairul Ahsan
- Being Serenaded By Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Message To My Daughter's Grandfather., Tony Adah
- Beneath Covers Of Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Love, Ocean Myranda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)