Which can not
If the daughter-in-law
Commit any mistake.
If the poet commit
Tell it is not right.
If the wife commit mistake
Talk not to her.
Punish not parents, teachers
Priest and great men
If they commit mistakes.
If son commit mistake
Directly tell him.
If a child commits mistake
Love him and give sufficient affections.
If the relatives commit mistakes
Give not foods.
If the servants commit mistakes
Allow not to enter the house.
If you yourself commit mistake
Surrender yourself to Almighty God
And try to love and be in truth.
Remember, this world is
Only for the person who are
Far away from mistakes.
Mistake is but common for a man
Just endure and try to cure
In other ways with gentle manner
And showing good behaviour.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
Comments about this poem (Endure by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar