Which can not
If the daughter-in-law
Commit any mistake.
If the poet commit
Tell it is not right.
If the wife commit mistake
Talk not to her.
Punish not parents, teachers
Priest and great men
If they commit mistakes.
If son commit mistake
Directly tell him.
If a child commits mistake
Love him and give sufficient affections.
If the relatives commit mistakes
Give not foods.
If the servants commit mistakes
Allow not to enter the house.
If you yourself commit mistake
Surrender yourself to Almighty God
And try to love and be in truth.
Remember, this world is
Only for the person who are
Far away from mistakes.
Mistake is but common for a man
Just endure and try to cure
In other ways with gentle manner
And showing good behaviour.
Read this poem in other languages
Comments about this poem (Endure by gajanan mishra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Cloud In Trousers - part I, Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayak ..
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- So Let Us Love, Edmund Spenser
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies
- I Live, Tanja Henderson