In this lonely night
i know not sleep
in thinking of you
my heart knows brokeness
sitted upon my lips broken songs of loneliness
on my radio tuned i to listen
all i hear is missing you
tears rolled down my eyes,
weakness i feel all over me.
your grips on me so firmly.
do you feel what i feel?
do you hear what i hear?
Whispering sounds of love songs
all i hear from the winds of time.
your place in my heart
is no other suitable.
come! mop my tears with your silky hairs
let your lips kiss away my loneliness
let me know wholeness from the warmth of your embrace my beauty one.
come to me! !
Come to me! !
My darling you.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empty Night by micheal john )
- Rains Of Tomorrow, Curtlan Popo
- What Am I?, Curtlan Popo
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns