In this lonely night
i know not sleep
in thinking of you
my heart knows brokeness
sitted upon my lips broken songs of loneliness
on my radio tuned i to listen
all i hear is missing you
tears rolled down my eyes,
weakness i feel all over me.
your grips on me so firmly.
do you feel what i feel?
do you hear what i hear?
Whispering sounds of love songs
all i hear from the winds of time.
your place in my heart
is no other suitable.
come! mop my tears with your silky hairs
let your lips kiss away my loneliness
let me know wholeness from the warmth of your embrace my beauty one.
come to me! !
Come to me! !
My darling you.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empty Night by micheal john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...