I have a huge appetite,
And I eat quite a bit.
I cannot help myself,
For I am quite the glutton.
But I will tell you that
I can try to control my diet as
Long as you control me and
Make me starve.
I love cream pies,
Cakes and ice cream,
Spinach and olive oil,
Take-out and fast food,
And so much more I can't help myself.
But, if you could please help me,
I would appreciate it,
For I am becoming obese,
Getting fatter every day,
And I will not live for very long
If you do not help me.
That's what I need you for.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Edacity by Justin Reamer )
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal