I have a huge appetite,
And I eat quite a bit.
I cannot help myself,
For I am quite the glutton.
But I will tell you that
I can try to control my diet as
Long as you control me and
Make me starve.
I love cream pies,
Cakes and ice cream,
Spinach and olive oil,
Take-out and fast food,
And so much more I can't help myself.
But, if you could please help me,
I would appreciate it,
For I am becoming obese,
Getting fatter every day,
And I will not live for very long
If you do not help me.
That's what I need you for.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Edacity by Justin Reamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Seduce You For The Night, Holly Heron
- I'll Never Be Rich, Edgar Albert Guest
- For The Living, Edgar Albert Guest
- Give Me What You Can, Holly Heron
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma