I have a huge appetite,
And I eat quite a bit.
I cannot help myself,
For I am quite the glutton.
But I will tell you that
I can try to control my diet as
Long as you control me and
Make me starve.
I love cream pies,
Cakes and ice cream,
Spinach and olive oil,
Take-out and fast food,
And so much more I can't help myself.
But, if you could please help me,
I would appreciate it,
For I am becoming obese,
Getting fatter every day,
And I will not live for very long
If you do not help me.
That's what I need you for.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Edacity by Justin Reamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn Davidson
- GOD'S CALLING, Tom Zart
- For Scooner, about the closeness, Annie Cordelia Adams
- SEXUAL RUSH, Peter LeBuhn
- Reality, dhia abada
- Atonement, Sylvia Perry
- Cinnabar Grotto, Sylvia Perry
- Harlot, Sylvia Perry
- The Inevitable Eternity, Sylvia Perry