Echoes of my heart
Like a bed of roses;
In silence so sweet,
In dreams so real.
The ornament of unspoken words,
It filled the day with so much joy.
This height I scale only in dreams,
This depth I find in silence alone,
Bearing no weight of griefs or woes;
A world unseen yet so real!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Echo by Bolami lawal )
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico