Echoes of my heart
Like a bed of roses;
In silence so sweet,
In dreams so real.
The ornament of unspoken words,
It filled the day with so much joy.
This height I scale only in dreams,
This depth I find in silence alone,
Bearing no weight of griefs or woes;
A world unseen yet so real!
Bolami lawal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Echo by Bolami lawal )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John