Echoes of my heart
Like a bed of roses;
In silence so sweet,
In dreams so real.
The ornament of unspoken words,
It filled the day with so much joy.
This height I scale only in dreams,
This depth I find in silence alone,
Bearing no weight of griefs or woes;
A world unseen yet so real!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Echo by Bolami lawal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez
- In To The Train To Pakistan, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Hell, Jake Glenney
- Mary Beth, Jake Glenney
- Nothing, Jake Glenney