Dulwich Park In May
Birds at dormitory gossip,
Where the rhododendrons blaze
Many-coloured as the slacks
Under the slanting sun.
O man in the check-suit
Posing against the bower,
Your snap will miss the fragrance
Of this afternoon.
O toddler unconcerned
To snap the slanting time,
One day you will learn
What I nearly missed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dulwich Park In May by Ananta Madhavan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma
- If Tears Could Turn To That, Luis Estable