Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
Duchess 1: Esther and I
How come we’re still alive?
After no count poison-pen
Union of no anniversary but dungeon
When did it start when would it end?
How come we stayed alive?
After many bombs dwelling hearts in
Bees hive, self-inflating scares on oneself
Want it broken; sacred to let it bend
How come we faked and jive?
Saying we don’t care
Yet we pay attention honeyed and dulcet
When would we be frank and kill pretends?
Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Duchess 1: Esther and I by Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche )
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest