'Drums of Destiny'
A wild life movie
When there's no access to
National Geographic or
Planet Earth or Discovery
Was a fascinating and
Sitting beside father in
A dark cool environment
And be transported to
A world never can be seen
O, how thrilling it was
The time when the import
Of the title didn't really
Was the concern...
Drums of destiny
Winds of destiny
Wave of destiny
Ah, living under stark naked
Reality, confronting wild
Life in limited spaces...
Ah, 'Drums of Destiny'
Played wild and violent!
indira babbellapati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Drums of Destiny' by indira babbellapati )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)