Dreamers.... Dream walkers!
'Better late than never'
half of mankind awakened
at last, at least to sound
positive still half sleeping
Even those sound positive
neither strongly positive
nor thinking selflessly creative
only not dumb, but still negative.
Dreams filled eyes, aspiring hearts
mocked at mild natural dwellers
'sleeping animals, dreamless creatures
The dreams remain dream, lazy rogues'
Sensual and intoxicated
crushing humanity eradicated
life forms brushing aside civilizations
proud of their own creations
rubbing eyes, listening screams
some still not out of sleep or dreams
beasts in human disguise, so called humans
Now scream 'save Earth' from ocean of own follies
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamers.... Dream walkers! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...