Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
Dreamers.... Dream walkers!
'Better late than never'
half of mankind awakened
at last, at least to sound
positive still half sleeping
Even those sound positive
neither strongly positive
nor thinking selflessly creative
only not dumb, but still negative.
Dreams filled eyes, aspiring hearts
mocked at mild natural dwellers
'sleeping animals, dreamless creatures
The dreams remain dream, lazy rogues'
Sensual and intoxicated
crushing humanity eradicated
life forms brushing aside civilizations
proud of their own creations
rubbing eyes, listening screams
some still not out of sleep or dreams
beasts in human disguise, so called humans
Now scream 'save Earth' from ocean of own follies
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.