rommelmarkmarchan beyond poetica
Are you a dreamer?
ask my subconcious mind.
Yes, I am, even the men of success
they are still dreaming too
and mine is on a half-way through
What's that un-awakened half yet?
The wildest dream, the weirdest dream
the Sheikh, The king
could read one line of my poems
nothing to be expected
to avoid disappointment
better off remain as a dreamer
like a dream
to make it comes true
is to wake up!
rommelmarkmarchan beyond poetica's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamer's Dream by rommelmarkmarchan beyond poetica )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah