rommelmarkmarchan beyond poetica
Are you a dreamer?
ask my subconcious mind.
Yes, I am, even the men of success
they are still dreaming too
and mine is on a half-way through
What's that un-awakened half yet?
The wildest dream, the weirdest dream
the Sheikh, The king
could read one line of my poems
nothing to be expected
to avoid disappointment
better off remain as a dreamer
like a dream
to make it comes true
is to wake up!
rommelmarkmarchan beyond poetica's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamer's Dream by rommelmarkmarchan beyond poetica )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Irresistible Sweetness, kayanja isaac
- Not a journey by train, Stephen Brian Brady
- आंखौ दाबावदे सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali