Dr. Shakil Afridi is
A traitor in his Pakistan,
Because of the bin Laden biz,
Helping the U.S. get that man.
Sentenced to prison for this crime,
33 years in prison, and
He probably will do the time,
Because the U.S., understand,
Will let the matter fade away.
It matters not how good a friend,
Just a pawn the U.S. can play,
Disposable means to an end.
Thank you Dr. Afridi, yes,
You sacrificed for the U.S.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dr. Alfridi by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby for the doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- SUMMER FUN, MORGAN AXIOTIS
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey