Don’t Bury Those Pair Of Gems
Hey all, stop for a while
Ever thought of bringing back a smile
On those children’s face with your gems
Oh! those precious pair of eyes
Saturated our life with enough hues
Is it not a sin to bury those? wait for a sec.
Try mimicking a blind for couple of minutes
Imagine you going blind after a day
Is not it a dreadful experience?
High time to open your closed eyes
Peep in to their scary dark eyes
Like to draw an enchanting rain bow in it?
Just they need a thin layer of your eye
Your nod does miracles in those ill-starred
Donate to see a light of the galaxy, why wait?
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Don’t Bury Those Pair Of Gems by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Mike Teavee...", Roald Dahl
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Language of Flowers, The Princess is
- Do You Know Who I Am, Spiritwind Wood
- The Reason, Spiritwind Wood
- Global Distractions, Tushar Ray
- Alive, Spiritwind Wood
- The Noble Mountain, Kevin Maroney
- The Vampire diaries, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- Holding on & letting go, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- A Dream True, Spiritwind Wood
- My Beautiful Hello, Ryan Lee Morris