Don’t Bury Those Pair Of Gems
Hey all, stop for a while
Ever thought of bringing back a smile
On those children’s face with your gems
Oh! those precious pair of eyes
Saturated our life with enough hues
Is it not a sin to bury those? wait for a sec.
Try mimicking a blind for couple of minutes
Imagine you going blind after a day
Is not it a dreadful experience?
High time to open your closed eyes
Peep in to their scary dark eyes
Like to draw an enchanting rain bow in it?
Just they need a thin layer of your eye
Your nod does miracles in those ill-starred
Donate to see a light of the galaxy, why wait?
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Don’t Bury Those Pair Of Gems by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
- Feel as force, hasmukh amathalal
- Lost Children, Isabella Signa
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)