Don't Be Like The Others
Break- ups are rife
Break-downs are on the rise
Things are beyond comprehension
The situation is creating apprehension
With little real reprehension
We have come from far
How far will we go?
In light of this confusion
Confronted by this social contagion
One ponder over this plausible questions
Is there anything called love?
Am I going to be the next?
Are we going to survive?
I have cause to be concerned
I can neither stand rejection
Nor endure dejection
Thus my passionate plea
My pretty pet
Give me the assurance
That assurance, my insurance
You cannot be like the others.
Don't be like the others
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Be Like The Others by Emmanuel Oduro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Darling Dove, C. P. Sharma
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam