DOING AN LB (Setup)
Where was LB standing when the sheriff arrived?
She was coming from the bushes looking sly.
Why wasn’t she in her car with tears in her eyes?
I mean she said she was getting into her car when
she was attacked…
Why didn’t she slam her car door or fight back?
There were cuts on her upper and lower arm.
Why didn’t LB call 911 right away
if there was so much harm?
No, she came out of her car towards me
Screaming and yelling…
Then I held her arm and told her to get off my
She stopped, was quiet and I let go
While Mike handed her his cell phone…
He said “Call 911 she is going to jail”
I pushed phone out of his hand
On to the ground it did land…
Of course LB took off running behind bushes while Mike did stand
Stand in front of Sue while LB thought of what to do…
Of course he stopped me from me making my 911 call
But my call through to 911 first
While Mike and LB were cutting her arm then Mike came back to curse…
Curse at Sue for it is on the 911 call…
Getting Sue mad and take the fall.
Then of course LB called 911 and said she didn’t know my name
That was a part of her delusional deceitful game.
LB even wrote the same false information on police report too
So Sue could go to the place where they wear blue.
The “Discovery” in this case in the end…
Is about LB taking advantage of the system…
with her delusional boyfriend.
Now, this “accused false crime” is on my record for life…
How can the “System” be changed to not bring more strife?
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (DOING AN LB (Setup) by Suzanna Chevalier )
- The Gentlemen For Me, Poetic Lilly Emery
- The eyes of the stars is the eyes of Sta.., Raymond Sawyer
- Let's Live in Peace, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Dry My Tears, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Valley of an autumn's night, Raluca Mitra
- The stars that touch a rose is the star.., Raymond Sawyer
- *Halloween Stroll, Alice Vedral Rivera
- चाँद रात में सैर, Rajnish Manga
- Oil In White Robe, Okoemu Barnabas
- I Could Have Loved You, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1927)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)